Terms of outstanding invoices and collection charges: Collection companies charge 50% of the invoice to start a claim. Thus in the event an invoice gets directed to a collection company. The additional cost plus any other legal cost will passed to the client.
- Full payment may be required depending on the size of the order.
- Large orders will require a 50% to 80% deposit (on product only). Followed by the balance on or before delivery (depending on your location).
- 100% of all deposits go directly to the manufacturer.
- Remaining balance due on delivery within Calgary and due before delivery outside of Calgary.
- All products remain in the property of Gem Star Seating until the balance is paid in full.
- We reserve the right to reclaim products if invoice refuses to be paid.
- NSF charge is $100. A draft will only be accepted after this point.
- Interest charges of 2% per month on any outstanding balances
Terms and Conditions
At Gem Star Seating we offer top quality Canadian furniture that is perfect for any venue. We will help you turn your dreams into a reality.
Minimum Delivery Charge of $95.00 to Barry’s Transport and Courier Service for all deliveries.
We work directly with Barry’s Transport to ensure the best possible service. Depending on location we will ship through another one of our trusted shipping partners.
Delivery Charges are based on size of order, location of delivery and the service you request.
All charges are discussed and submitted in writing before placing the final order.
Assembly Services offered at an extra cost.
Disposal of old products is available at an extra cost.
Placement Service Charge available if you do not have your own people to unload and place.
Final order price guaranteed unless order has been changed by client.
All calls are recorded for the accuracy of orders and information requests.
Estimates have a 30 day life guaranty.
All products remain in the property of Gem Star Seating until the balance is paid in full.
- We do not give out, sell or pass on your information to third party spamming companies.
- We do not send out unsolicited emails.
- Our advertising is direct to your business in the form of addressed ad-mail only.